ERNEST S. REEH, DDS, MS, PHD
Meet Dr. Reeh
“When I was a young boy, I really enjoyed building model boats, cars and airplanes as well as woodworking and repairing watches. Being good with my hands and a keen visual learner came naturally to me. This, along with my desire to help improve people’s dental health, is what made me want to become a dentist when I grew older. I went on to earn my Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree followed by two years of residency training in the dental specialty of endodontics. Today, I am proud to offer my patients over 25 years of clinical experience along with today’s state-of-the-art endodontic procedures. I find it personally and professionally rewarding to help my patients overcome their pain and maintain a lifetime of healthy smiles. What’s more, I believe the best dental care starts with highly personalized care. I make a point of educating my patients on their condition and treatment options, plus I treat them with compassion and a gentle touch.”
- Specialty Certification: Board Certified Endodontist
- Fellow: American Association of Endodontists
- PhD: Biophysics (with minor in Engineering), University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN Residency, MS & Certificate: Endodontics, University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, MN
- DDS: University of Alberta School of Dentistry, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- BS: Chemistry (with minor in Business), University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Guest Lecturer: Dental Residency Program, Veterans Administration Hospital, Minneapolis, MN, and many others
- Consultant: 3M (Dental Division), Care Stream Dental (Kodak Imaging)
- Former Professor: Department of Endodontics, University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, MN
- Research & Published Author: Dr. Reeh has conducted extensive endodontic research throughout his career. His findings have been published in numerous professional journals, case reports and abstracts, and he has given lectures both nationally and internationally. Dr. Reeh also holds two dental technology patents.
- Licensed: State of Minnesota
In his free time, Dr. Reeh likes spending quality time with his wife and their three sons and one daughter. He also enjoys cooking, woodworking, performance cars and going to auto shows.